Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday "Home Tour Day"


Every Tuesday I tour homes that have recently been put on the market. I love Tuesdays. I get to know the inventory in my area as well as sneak a peak into home decor. I never tire when it come to looking at homes, especially ones that are decorated with creative style. Model Homes are great inspiration as well. I appreciate all different styles. I get the previledges of walking into many homes. Some I can't get out of fast enough while others I wish I could linger foever. I especially love the ones I get inspirations from. Here's a picture from a model home I toured and just happen to have my camera with me. I just love how they hung pictures on the tree. Each Tuesday I will post a piece of inspiration from my home tours.

2 comments:

Christi said...

how fun!! i love the mix of blue and orange bedding. {we have the love birds throw pillow too and i adore it! }

dmvoccola said...

I love that room! It just makes me smile.